NOW OFFERING TELEMEDICINE!
HNA Allergy & Asthma is now offering telemedicine so you will have the option of consulting with our physicians on your computer or mobile device. Contact our scheduling department at 949-481-9701 to see if you qualify. Please have your health insurance card information ready to provide to our staff.
COVID-19 Update: We have adjusted our hours and locations in response to local and federal recommendations. Visit our Contact Us page for updated information. The health and well-being of our staff, physicians and patients is our top priority, and we are taking the recommendations and guidelines of WHO and CDC with the following actions:
1. Asking our patients who are feeling ill and have symptoms of acute respiratoy illness (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell) to please contact our scheduling department at 949-481-9701 to reschedule
2. Screening all patients who enter our medical facilities for a fever
3. Regularly disinfecting and sanitizing waiting rooms, exam rooms and restrooms
4. Ensuring all employees are frequently and properly washing their hands
5. Monitoring employee health and insisting that any sick patients stay home
6. Encouraging social distancing when possible
7. Asking our patients and staff to minimize hand-to-hand contact with other patients and staff