NOW OFFERING TELEMEDICINE!
HNA Allergy & Asthma is now offering telemedicine so you will have the option of consulting with our physicians on your computer or mobile device. Contact our scheduling department at 949-481-9701 to see if you qualify. Please have your health insurance card information ready to provide to our staff.
COVID-19 Update: We have adjusted our hours and locations in response to local and federal recommendations. Visit our Contact Us page for updated information. The health and well-being of our staff, physicians and patients is our top priority, and we are taking the recommendations and guidelines of WHO and CDC with the following actions:
1. Asking our patients who are feeling ill and have symptoms of acute respiratoy illness (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell) to please contact our scheduling department at 949-481-9701 to reschedule
2. Screening all patients who enter our medical facilities for a fever
3. Regularly disinfecting and sanitizing waiting rooms, exam rooms and restrooms
4. Ensuring all employees are frequently and properly washing their hands
5. Monitoring employee health and insisting that any sick patients stay home
6. Encouraging social distancing when possible
7. Asking our patients and staff to minimize hand-to-hand contact with other patients and staff
Dr. Geeta Venkat of HNA Allergy & Asthma are dedicated to providing exceptional care to patients of all ages who have allergy, asthma and immunology concerns.
Millions of people suffer on a daily basis from chronic allergy and asthma symptoms. Common allergy symptoms can include stuffy or runny nose, sinus pressure or headaches, itching, coughing, sneezing, wheezing as well as chronic fatigue and difficulty sleeping. At HNA Allergy & Asthma, our family of providers and staff strive to give patients the care and treatment that they need. We understand your time is valuable, so we offer early and late office hours to accommodate your schedule.
Our offices are located in Mission Viejo and Irvine. Please call our office to schedule an appointment at 949-481-9701. We can accomodate patients who speak Spanish, Farsi and Armenian.
We accept a wide range of PPO plans and select HMO plans. To learn more about our in-network insurance plans, click here.
HNA Allergy & Asthma is affiliated with Head and Neck Associates of Orange County. To learn more about HNAOC and its ear, nose & throat specialists, visit: www.hnaoc.com. You can find Dr. Venkat on Yelp!